Orissa Temples List – List of Temples of Odisha
Odisha is famous for its ancient and historical temples. If you’re planning for a tour with your family Odisha is the best place for an ancient temple tour. Odisha has many ancient and spiritual temples. Here people come from all over the world to take blessings of God and view the architecture and sculptures on the wall of Odisha Temples. Also, you can view history, culture, religion, and artistic works. The best religious temples in Odisha are very powerful and connected with history. Odisha is one of the top tourist places in India. Also known as city of temples. Once here thousands of temples existed. Here the majority of temples are dedicated to lord Shiva. Most of the temples in Odisha architectural design that sub-style of Nagar style of north Indian temples. Here in Odisha temples very powerful and ancient this is strongly connected to history.
Here we provide the list of temples in Odisha, that you can explore, also mentioned some of the famous temples in Odisha, India.
- Baladevjew Temple is a Hindu temple, the most famous temple in Odisha. Its main divinity Balaram. however, Jagannath and Subhadra are also devoted to the main temple sinhasan. This shrine was constructed by Siddha Baladeva jew during the Martha rule in Orissa 1761. This shrine is situated in lchhapur, kendrapara, Odisha.
Temple timing: 5:00 PM to 12:00 PM to 3:00 PM to 11:00 PM
Address: Sri Baladevjew Temple Rd, Kendrapara, Odisha 754211,India.
- Puri Jagannath Temple is the most famous temple in India. its main divinity is Jagannath along with his siblings Balabhadra, Subhadra and there is a separate shrine for Goddess Laxmi, Lord Shiva, Lord Ganesh, and navgrahas. and in puri Jagannath rath yatra is the main festival of Orissa. also it is the most visited temple in India. This temple is situated in Grand Rd, Puri, Odisha 752001, India.
Temple timing: 7 am to 9 pm
Contact: 06752 222 002
Address: Grand Rd, Puri, Odisha 752001, India.
- Harishankar Temple is a Hindu temple, and it is the most popular shrine in Odisha. This temple is dedicated to Lord Vishnu and Shiva. also, This temple’s uniqueness is temple is on the slopes of Gandhamardhan hills, located in the bloangri District of Odisha, India.
Temple timing: 6 to 11:30 am, 12:30 to 7pm
Address: Subdivision, Harishankar, Patnagarh, Odisha 767028
- Lingaraj Temple is an important temple in India. This temple is Swayambhu. and another important is the syncretisation of Shaivism and Vaishnavism sects in Odisha, and this shivalinga is known as also Hari Hara. The beauty of the temple is Bindu Sagar lake. This shrine is located in Lingaraj Nagar, Old Town, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India.
Temple timing: 6am to 9pm
Contact: +91-674-2340105| +91-94392-63655|+91-94370-82440
Address: Lingaraj Nagar, Old Town, Bhubaneswar, Odisha 751002, India.
- Mukteswara Temple is a Hindu temple. Dedicated to lord shiva. also, this temple is known as the Mukesaran mandir. it is a holy temple where idols of Lord Bramha, Lord Ganesh, Lord Vishu, Lord Hanuman, and Goddess Parvati are presented. This shrine is also known as the most sacred place in Pathankot. because some caves dated from Mahabharata. this shrine is located in Bhubaneswar, Orissa, India.
Temple timing: 6:30 AM to 7:30 PM
Address: Old City, Bhubaneswar, Orissa, India
- Ananta Vasudeva Temple the most visited tourist place in India (Bansberia) this temple is devoted to Lord Krishna. This temple beauty you can see in exquisite terra cotta works on walls. Terracotta works tell stories from Ramayana and Mahabharata, and divine works of Krishna. it is located in Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India.
Temple timing: 6 am to 8 pm
Address: Gouri Nagar, Old Town, Bhubaneswar, Odisha 751002
- Mausima Temple
- Rajarani Temple
- Parashurameshvara Temple
- Konark Sun Temple
- Ghanteswari Temple
- Nrusinghanath Temple