Famous Temples in Krishna District Andhra Pradesh
- Agastheeswara Swami Temple Kapileswarapuram is a Hindu temple most famous shrine is Tripuati, this shrine is dedicated to Lord Shiva. The temple is situated 3 km from north Tirupati, it is a sacred waterfall called Kapila threethm also called Alwar Teerhum. this temple looks so beautiful, especially in the rainy season. And this temple has 3 entrances. also here separate shrine for Parvati called vallimata.
Temple timing: 5:00 AM to 12:00 PM – 4:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Address: Sri Kapileswara Swamy Temple, 1st floor, Yamini Complex, Near Municipal Office, Ambedhkar Colony, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh, 517501, India
- Lakshmi Narasimha Temple Agiripalli this shrine is devoted to Laxmi Narasimha Swamy. Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy is known as Sobhanachaleswara Swamy. As per ancient Puranas, it is about 4000 years temple. this shrine is situated is in agripalli, 25 km from Vijayawada, India. in this shrine and pushkarini are present from the 15th century as per some devotes.to reach the shrine you have to climb 740 steps.
Temple timing: 8 AM to 11:30 AM – 5 PM to 7 PM
Contact: 99855 65485
Address: Sri Vyagra Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy Temple Agiripalli, Vijayawada-521211, India.
- Bhavanarayana Swamy Bhavadevarapalli is a Hindu shrine, this shrine is devoted to Lord Vishnu, and it is also one in (panchabhavanarayana ksethrams). This shrine is managed and mentioned by Bhogadhi Family for 600 years. and Bhavanarayana Swamy is the most powerful temple in India because here god will full fill the wishes of his devotees. This shrine is situated in Bhavadeverapalli, Nagayalanka, Andhra Pradesh, India
Temple timing: 7 am to 7 pm
Contact: 097048 79076
Address: Bhavadeverapalli 521120, Nagayalanka, Andhra Pradesh, India.
- Dasanjaneya Swamy Temple Machavaram Vijayawada is the most visited shrine in Machavaram. This shrine is devoted to Lord Hanuman. also the most visited temple in India. And the idea of data Anjianeya is about 3 feet tall and Ardha shuka in nature. This shrine is situated in Machavaram, in Guntur district, Andhra Pradesh, India.
Temple timing: 5.30 am – 9.30 pm
Contact: 0866 243 4711
Address: Machavaram, Eluru Rd, Maruthi Nagar, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh 520004, India.
- Muktyala Temple is a Hindu shrine devoted to Lord Shiva. devotees come after taking a bath in the river for darshan. also in this temple Lord Shiva idol, ammavari temple, and Sri Venkateshwara temple. This shrine is situated on the bank of river Krishna, myktyala mukteswara Swamy temple, 10 kilometers from Jaggayyapeta town, Muktyala, Andhra Pradesh 521457, India.
Temple timing: 6 AM to 12:30 PM – 4 PM to 8 PM
Contact: 08654 201229/+91 9676233813
Address: Muktyala, Andhra Pradesh 521457, India.
- Jonnalagadda Anjaneya Swamy is a Hindu shrine dedicated to Lord Hanuman. this place is known as the second oldest evidence of civilization in India. this shrine is facing north, here poojas are conducted by descendants of the founder members of the temple. This shrine is situated in jonnalagadda village, Guntur district, India.
Temple timing: 5 am to 8 pm
Contact: +967 6 379 404
Address: Main Road, Jonnalagadda, Nandigama Mandal, Krishna District., Jonnalagadda, Andhra Pradesh 521185
- Bhakta Anjaneya Swamy Chikkavaram
- Jagannatha Swamy Temple Vadali
- Kotha Ramalayam,Machilipatnam
- Lord Shiva Temple Namburu
- Panduranga Swamy temple Machilipatnam
- Penuganchiprolu Temple
- Subramanya Swamy Singaraya Palem
- Saibaba Temple Machilipatnam
- Sri Abhaya Anjaneya Swamy Temple Hanuman Junction
- Sri Lakshmi Narayana Swamy Temple Avanigadda
- Sri RamaLingeswara Swamy Kuchipudi
- Sri Ramalingeswara Swamy Devasthanam Yanamalakuduru
- Sri Rukmini Satyabhama Sametha Sri Venugopala Swamy Hamsaladeevi
- Sri Nagarala Mahalakshmi Ammavari Temple Vijayawada
- Sri Kotilinga Hari Hara Maha Kshetram
- Subramanya Swamy Temple in Vijayawada
- Vedadri Temple
- Venugopala Swamy Temple Movva
- Shiva Temple Balive
- Nagendra Swamy Chodavaram
- Siddeswara Swamy Gudlavalluru
- Prudweswara Swamy Nadakuduru
- Satyanarayana Swamy Nagayalanka
- Subramanya Swamy Singaraya Palem
- Tirupatamma Temple Penuganchiprolu
- Venkateswara Swamy Thirumalagiri
- Venkateswara Swamy Temple Vijayawada
- Veeramma Temple Vuyyuru
- Venugopala Swamy Nemali