Famous Temples in East Godavari District
- Ainavilli Vinayaka Temple
- Gollala mamidada temple
- Appanapalli Temple
- Annavaram temple
- Antarvedi Temple
- Pithapuram Temple
- Draksharamam Temple
- Mandapalli Temple
- Muramalla Temple
- Korukonda Temple
- Kotipalli Temple
- Ryali Temple
- Samarlakota Temple
- Golingeswara Temple Biccavolu
- Vadapalli Temple
- Bikkavolu Subramanya Temple is a Hindu shrine, also one of the oldest shrines in the Godavari. This shrine is dedicated to Sri Subramanyeswara Swamy. Here mainly devotes come for Kala sarpa dosh (Nag dosh parihara). this temple is situated in Biccavolu, East Godavari, Andhra Pradesh.
Temple timing: 06.00 AM to 12.00 PM -16:30 PM to 20:00 PM
Address: Komaripalem, Biccavolu, East Godavari, Andhra Pradesh
- Manikyamba Devi Temple is a Hindu shrine, this shrine situated in the inner circle of Bhimeswara Swamy temple. Also, this Bhimeswara Swamy temple is considered a Pancharama kshetras. As per ancient the temple was built by Chalukya Bhima-I he was the king at the end 9th century, and this temple is situated in Ramachandrapuram Mandal, East Godavari District, Andhra Pradesh.
Temple timing: 5:00 AM to 12:00 Noon and 3:00 PM to 7:30 PM
Address: Sri Manikyamba Sametha Sri Bhimeswara Swamy Temple, Draksharamam, Ramachandrapuram Mandal, East Godavari District, Andhra Pradesh–533262
- Sri Kalyana Venkateswara Swamy Devasthanam Amalapuram is a Hindu temple. The temple is dedicated to Lord Venkateshwara, as like Vishnu avatar and referred to as Kalyana Venkateswara, and this temple is very famous. This temple is situated near Tirupati in the Chittoor District of Andhra Pradesh.
Temple timing: 06:00 AM – 11:00 AM, to 05:00 PM – 08:00 PM
Contact: 087492 79855
Address: Jamalapuram, Telangana 507201
- Talupulamma Temple is a famous Hindu shrine, situated in lova village, Godavari Andhra Pradesh, as per ancient it is swayambhu. Great Agasthyamuni meditated on hills, and their water and fruits are titled to hills as Darskonda and Teegakonda respectively, Darakonda their water is uninterpreted since its inception.
Temple timing: 7.00 am to 6.00 pm
Address: Lova, Nandivampu, Tuni Mandal, East Godavari, Andhra Pradesh–533401