Famous Temples in East Godavari District
As you know Godavari is the second largest river in India. Also, it has many famous temples in East Godavari. The best religious tour is also referred to as East Godavari Temples. Where the primary purpose of travel is to visit spiritual temples. As like also includes church or masjid. East Godavari is a notable place with its rich culture and varied different spiritual and powerful temples. This place is also rich in tradition. Also, East Godavari includes many visiting places such as historical temples and natural Sceneries.
if you planning for a religious tour. East Godavari is the best option to mention in your list. Because East Godavari is famous not just for spiritual and powerful temples in it, it is also famous for historical places and historic shiva temples in East Godavari it includes. Here we provide some of the most powerful and spiritual temples in East Godavari also mentioned some of the most famous temples in the East Godavari district along with their details.
- Ainavilli Vinayaka Temple
- Gollala mamidada temple
- Appanapalli Temple
- Annavaram temple
- Antarvedi Temple
- Pithapuram Temple
- Draksharamam Temple
- Mandapalli Temple
- Muramalla Temple
- Korukonda Temple
- Kotipalli Temple
- Ryali Temple
- Samarlakota Temple
- Golingeswara Temple Biccavolu
- Vadapalli Temple
- Bikkavolu Subramanya Temple is a Hindu shrine, also one of the oldest shrines in the Godavari. This shrine is dedicated to Sri Subramanyeswara Swamy. Here mainly devotes come for Kala sarpa dosh (Nag dosh parihara). this temple is situated in Biccavolu, East Godavari, Andhra Pradesh.
Temple timing: 06.00 AM to 12.00 PM -16:30 PM to 20:00 PM
Address: Komaripalem, Biccavolu, East Godavari, Andhra Pradesh
- Manikyamba Devi Temple is a Hindu shrine, this shrine situated in the inner circle of Bhimeswara Swamy temple. Also, this Bhimeswara Swamy temple is considered a Pancharama kshetras. As per ancient the temple was built by Chalukya Bhima-I he was the king at the end 9th century, and this temple is situated in Ramachandrapuram Mandal, East Godavari District, Andhra Pradesh.
Temple timing: 5:00 AM to 12:00 Noon and 3:00 PM to 7:30 PM
Address: Sri Manikyamba Sametha Sri Bhimeswara Swamy Temple, Draksharamam, Ramachandrapuram Mandal, East Godavari District, Andhra Pradesh–533262
- Sri Kalyana Venkateswara Swamy Temple Amalapuram is a Hindu temple. The temple is dedicated to Lord Venkateshwara, as like Vishnu avatar and referred to as Kalyana Venkateswara, and this is one of the famous temples near amalapuram.
Temple timing: 06:00 AM – 11:00 AM, to 05:00 PM – 08:00 PM
Contact: 08856- 231206
Address: Sri Venkateswara Swamy Devastanam
Amalapuram Town & Mandal,
East Godavari District,
Pin- 533 201
- Talupulamma Temple is a famous Hindu shrine, situated in lova village, Godavari Andhra Pradesh, as per ancient it is swayambhu. Great Agasthyamuni meditated on hills, and their water and fruits are titled to hills as Darskonda and Teegakonda respectively, Darakonda their water is uninterpreted since its inception.
Temple timing: 7.00 am to 6.00 pm
Address: Lova, Nandivampu, Tuni Mandal, East Godavari, Andhra Pradesh–533401