Bihar has a history of over 3000 years of ancient land and historical temples welcome you to enjoy the culture and vibrancy of Bihar temples. Also, Bihar is known for the gift to the world like political system for the republic. Also, Bihar has a well-established university and religions like Jainism and Buddhism. The stats are so beautiful and here you can enjoy visiting the temples with fresh air and good atmosphere Bihar temples Bihar welcomes around every year around 6 million peoples to be in the land to feel the real vibe of ancient temples in Bihar also spirituality across hundreds of small and big temples in Bihar. Also Bihar, the land of scholars Chanakya and Aryabhata. Bihar is the best place to experience joy with spirituality. if you’re planning to visit the best temples in India then temples in Bihar is the best place for
Religious temples tour in India.
Here we providing the list of great temples in Bihar, this list also includes the best temples in India and some ancient and spiritually famous temples in Bihar, India also mentioned below to explore
Bihar Temple List
- Ramchaura Mandir is a Hindu Temple devoted to Lord Rama. It is stated to have been in existence since the Ramayana period and Lord Shri Ram. In this temple tradition of celebrating Rama Navami, the birth anniversary of Lord Rama. This shrine is established in Rambhadra near Helabazar, Hajipur, Bihar, India.
- Temple timing: 8:30 AM to 5.30 PM
- Address: Magarhatta, Hajipur, Bihar 844101, India.
- Website: N/A
- Mahabodhi Temple The Mahabodhi Temple Complex is one of the four holy sites connected to the life of the Lord Buddha, the present temple dates from the 5th or 6th centuries. It is one of the earliest Buddhist temples built wholly in brick, still standing in India, from the late Gupta era. This shrine is situated in Bodhgaya Temple Buddhagaya Gaya, Bihar, India.
- Temple timing: 05:00 AM to 09:00 PM
- Contact: 0091-631 – 2200735
- Address: Bodhgaya Temple Buddhagaya 824231 Gaya, Bihar, India.
- Website: https://bodhgayatemple.com/
- Pataleshwar Mandir Hajipur Bihar The Pataleshwar Mandir is a Hindu Temple, devoted to Lord Shiva. As per local folklore, it is said to have been in existence since the ancient time and Lord Shiva is considered to be in the form of Lingam here. It was aptly christened Patal-Ishwar, which means ‘Lord under the ground’; The actual temple made in the 8th century AD lies 40 feet below the ground, it is located at Jadhua Road, Hajipur, India.
- Temple timing: 8.30 AM to 30
- Contact: N/A
- Address: Pataleshwar Nath Mandir, road, Hajipur, Bihar 844101, India.
- Website: N/A
- Mundeshwari Temple is a Hindu shrine, It is an ancient shrine devoted to the devotion of Lord Shiva and Shakti and the shrine with the earliest specimen of the nagara style of shrine architecture has been declared the oldest Hindu shrines in India.it is situated at paunra pahad, Ramgarh village in Kaimur district in the state of Bihar, India on the Mundeshwari Hills.
- Temple timing: 5:00 AM to 6:30 PM
- Contact: 955237430, 9431224597.
- Address: Maa Mundeshwari Dharmik Nyash Parishad Pawra, Bhagwanpur Kaimur Bhabhua Bihar,821102, India.
- Website: https://maamundeshwaritrust.org/
- Mangla Gauri Mandir Gaya This shrine is in Gaya, Bihar India has been mentioned in Padma Purana, Vayu Purana, and Agni Purana, and Shri Devi Bhagwat Puraan and Markandeya Purana in other scriptures and tantric practices. This shrine is among the eighteen maha shaktipeeth. this shrine is situated in Mangla Gauri Mandir Rd, Shakti Peetham, Gaya, Bihar, India.
- Temple timing: 6:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Contact: 094485 10493
- Address: Mangla Gauri Mandir Rd, Shakti Peethas, Gaya, Bihar 823001, India.
- Website: http://maamanglagauri.in/
- Viraat Ramayan Mandir Viraat Ramayan Mandir is the thought and concept of Acharya Kishore Kunal and the spiritual will have several devotees. mandir is an upcoming Hindu temple complex in Kesaria, Bihar, India, with an estimated budget of ₹500 crores, Mandir will be 2800 ft. in length,1400 ft. in width, and 405 ft. in height When completed, it will be the largest religious monument in the world. This temple is located in Janaki Nagar in Kaithwalia-Bahuara villages near Kesaria, North Bihar, India.
- Temple timing: N/A
- Contact: N/A
- Address: Janaki Nagar in Kaithwalia-Bahuara villages near Kesaria, North Bihar 845424, India.
- Deo Surya Mandir
- Mahavir Mandir
- Vishnu Mandir Ganpatganj
- Vishnupad Mandir
- Chandika Sthan
- Ajgaivinath Temple